what/why/when/where


I am working on a film project in Jumla, Nepal. You can follow progress of the project on
Shakti Pictures blog. We started shooting in November 2011 and returned to Jumla for the second shoot in March 2012. And two further two shoots in 2013. We are now in post-production.

Continuing to work on the project, I now divide my time between Nepal, the UK & the US... and anywhere else I can find an excuse to go in the interim. This blog is a place for some stories of my adventures along the way.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Road Trip

Once again, the time slips by so easily and suddenly I'm on the verge of another phase of life. My few months in California slipped by and now I am back in Nepal.

Before I left, I had the opportunity to go on a short road trip with my Dad who was visiting from London. While his intrepid wife rafted and camped down the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon, we took a drive from there to Oakland, stopping at a couple of California's finest National Parks.

Here are some pictures...

double rainbow at the Grand Canyon







Hoover Dam


me in Death Valley (by Dad)


Yosemite



Two days after my Dad left Oakland, I flew out of San Francisco to Hong Kong and then Singapore en route to Kathmandu. A wonderful holiday road trip before beginning my journey back to Asia to start shooting the film in Nepal.

No comments:

Post a Comment